Software Engineer - Mobile
About the role
We are looking for a seasoned mobile application developer to build out and manage our native mobile applications. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below. Our project entails implementing a pre-approved UI/UX using Flutter OR React Native and iOS, Android components connecting with our backend services. Our application is highly interactive and hence we'll require deep knowledge of native mobile applications with experience in using 3rd party libraries too. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of a “Pixel-perfect” native mobile & responsive web application based our approved UI / UX design.
- Ensure the entire frontend is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs / SDKs
Ideally, you have
- At least three years’ experience building Native Mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Being up on latest practices is a must, e.g., HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 6 (minimum)
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs especially Social networks such as Facebook / Instagram.
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—NextJS preferred.
- Thorough understanding of user experience
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
You should consider this job if you
- Love fast paced startup culture that rewards you with long term equity options.
- Enjoy solving complex technical problems that have obvious solutions.
- Enjoy learning from a team of senior experts from leading tech companies around the world.
- Work particularly well in a remote team working with people around the world.
- Take pride in seeing your work being used by potentially millions of users around the world.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus early employee equity in a fast growth startup.
- Flexible remote working policy. We care about impact rather than number of hours worked.
- Unlimited days off (we trust you to manage your own deliverables).
- Plenty of career growth opportunities and fun!